- ??? Church: is used for devotional congregations. e.g. Springfield Church, St. Thomas Church
- ??? Community: is used for retreats, communities for youth or adults, retirement villages, etc. e.g. Springfield Community, Springfield Community Centre for the Aged, Springfield Community Centre of St. Thomas
- ??? Retreat: used for retreats. e.g. Springfield Kundalini Retreat
- ??? Ashram: is used for resident spiritual training communities. e.g Mygdonia Ashram
- ??? Church of the East: Where ??? = geographic or demographic area e.g.. Springfield Church of the East -- this is the most common formula. another example: St. Magadhalene Church of the East in Springfield
- Church of the East (??): Where ?? = geographic or demographic area e.g.. Church of the East (Springfield)
- ??? Sanctuary: is used for healing centers, retreats with healing centers, and getaways
- ??? Healing Centre: used for holistic healing centers e.g. Dharmakaya Healing Centre
- The most Common names can only be used if qualified with an agreeable geographic description. e.g. St. Magadhalene of Springfield Church.
The top 25 names used are: Jesus, Yesu, Spirit, Wisdom, St. Thomas, St. Magadhalene, The Magadhalene, St. Siphor, St. Xenephon, Baba Meshiah, St. Meshiah, Saviour's (church, etc.), Yesu Christ. Thoma, Didymus, St. Mygdonia, Mnesera, St Surya, Bhakti, Dharma, Karma, Yoga, Light, Eastern Light, Ascension, Ascended, Nozore, Nazorian, Melchizedek, Kashmir, Himalaya, Sattva, Krishna, Arjuna, Mahavika.
- Combination names such as Ghandi Mountain Community, Ramakrishna Yesu Church, or Spirit of the Trees Ashram, are in common use. Tip, keep it short. Longer names make difficult logos and banners.
- Unrealistically wide geographic regions such as New York City, New York, and Eastern United States are not allowed. Please keep names as realistic as your service ability.
- The use of Corp. and Inc. , for instance is allowed by Law once the organization has been legally incorporated by the State. Not many Churches are incorporated by the State.
- Profanity such as Miriam's Butt Retreat and Abraham's Armpit Sanctuary is totally out of the question. While sometimes amusing, some applications use the 2nd option field for humour and it complicates an already sensitive task. It saves a lot of time if we could award a name variant acceptable to you on the spot, rather than having to contact you.